Warner Connects is managed by Steer, a global consultancy with a strong presence in Southern California. Steer’s experienced Transportation Demand Management team manages three additional TMOs in the Los Angeles region, and works with both public and private clients to develop and implement TDM strategies and programs. They are well versed in local and regional TDM policy and are able to guide Warner Connects members with local compliance assistance.
Julia Wean: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nathan Pope: email@example.com
Hank Kaplan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elizabeth Owen: email@example.com
The Warner Connects Advisory Board reflects a commitment to the diverse interests of the Warner Center community, guiding the organization to best serve all Warner Center residents, employees and visitors.
- Representative, City of Los Angeles: Department of City Planning
- Representative, City of Los Angeles: Department of Transportation
- Tricia Robbins, City of Los Angeles: Office of Councilmember Bob Blumenfield
- Molly Unger, Westfield
- Brad Rosenheim, Rosenheim and Associates
- John Walker, Woodland Hills Homeowners Organization
- Joyce Fletcher, Woodland Hills – Warner Center Neighborhood Council
- Matt Modrzejewski, California Homebuilders
- Coby King, Triple Five
- Devon Deming, LA Metro