Find out how to travel by transit from Warner Center by simply typing in your destination on Google Maps and check out our blog post if you need instructions for how to use Google Maps for transit. See our comprehensive list of easy transit directions from Warner Center to all your favorite SoCal destinations like Disneyland and Dodger Stadium.
Click the map below to download a larger image of all the transit lines serving the area.
Walking and Biking
Bike to Work Day Celebration 2023:
- Join Warner Connects to celebrate the joy of cycling on May 18th from 7am – 10am for our 2023 Bike to Work Day Pitstop. Swing by our pitstop for some free refreshments and a chance to win prizes! More details here: https://warnerconnectsBTWD.eventbrite.com
Plan your walking or biking trip with the help of these local cycling resources:
- LA Metro Regional Bike Map PDF
- LA County Interactive Bike Map
- Pocket Bike Guide for safety and bikes on transit information (spanish version)
- Rent a Metro Bicycle Locker for only $24/ 6 months
- Register for FREE Metro Bicycle Safety classes
Stay on top of cycling news with the LADOT Bike Program
Warner Center Shuttle
The Warner Center Shuttle (Metro Line 601) connects major destinations around Warner Center to the Orange Line at the Canoga Station Transit Hub. The Shuttle runs every 10 minutes at most times of the day.
Fare is $1.75 one way. When using a valid TAP card, the fare includes transfers to other Metro lines for up to two hours to complete a one-way trip.
Read more about the Warner Center Shuttle and find the daily schedule here.